Hello Reader. Ever wondered if counseling could be helpful for you? Or how to actually make the most of your counseling?
Check out our EBook, Get the Most Out of Counseling by Liz Lawrence, LPC-S 2017
In a brief 9 pages you can learn:
- When to Go (knowing the time to start counseling)
- How to Choose (finding a great counselor for you)
- How to Work it (setting a healthy rhythm for success)
- When You’re Done (reaching the end of the conversation)
- It All Adds Up (what you get for all that effort and investment)
I encourage you to download our free E Book today.
Yes, totally free. I don’t even need to get your email address. Here it is again, Get the Most Out of Counseling by Liz Lawrence, LPC-S 2017
If this helps you, you could absolutely “pay me back” by doing one, or even several, of the following:
- Like my Facebook page
- Follow me on Instagram @lizrlawrence and invite others
- Contact me and let me know what you liked about our free resource
- On the flip side, email me what you would like to learn more about
Since it’s our first free EBook I’m a little insecure about it all. I mean it’s my first publication outside of the magazines and the Fortune 500 blog I contribute to. So I’d love to hear your thoughts about the tips inside and also what you might like to learn more about for the next free EBook.
Thanks so much for connecting with me through our website, Facebook and Instagram. I’m honored to be invited into your world through our social media avenues.
Liz Lawrence, MA, LPC-S is counselor, coach and creative who is passionate about people. She directs a counseling center in Austin, Texas and co-leads the non-profit Renue.Me whose mission is to invest in the dreams of leaders in underprivileged communities around the world. Connect with her at www.lizlawrencelpc.com or www.renue.me
Photo curated by Pexels.com free stock images; Graphic by Author on Canva, free graphic tools.