Do the months November-January typically mean lots of food-focused events for you?
Me too! Well you don’t have to attend those feeling anxious, nor do you have to leave those events feeling…well, you fill in the blank.
Join me for Freedom With Food—DeBi groups Holiday Edition
And Successfully Navigate those Food-Focused Holidays!
Over the next 3 months we will gather twice each month (Nov., Dec., Jan.) for 2 hours of solid training, supporting and equipping. Register by calling me, Liz Lawrence, MA, LPC-S at 512-891-1651.
I’ve taught the DeBi groups for over 7 years now for women experiencing either emotional eating, food-focused thinking, body image concerns, eating disorders, and/or disordered eating. In those years I’ve seen the holidays can be a time for celebrating with a mix of lots of emotions around all those food-focused events.
So this year I’m offering this Friday afternoon, 6 week group for women ages 18y.o.+!
- Who: Women 18 years and older experiencing anxiety with food, emotional eating, or social anxiety with food or body image over the holidays
- When: Fridays 130-330pm, for 2 hours; November 13 & 20, December 4 & 11, January 8 & 22—with coaching calls the week of December 14th.
- Where: Streams Counseling Center
- Cost: $30/session includes all training materials and support materials with facilitation by me, your state Licensed Professional Counselor group leader and support coach
- Register: Call me, Liz Lawrence, MA, LPC-S at 512-891-1651 to register or email me at email@example.com with any questions.
P.S. Ladies, if you are super excited about this class but Friday afternoons just won’t work for your schedule for those 2 weeks each month, email me and let’s chat. I can’t promise another scheduling option but I’m sure we can find a time to visit!